- Protection of personal data under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
The administrator is FABRIC WORLD SP. O.O. who has entered into a contract or cooperates with a contractor on the basis of fixed or one-time orders.
In this clause, we inform you about the ways in which personal data is used, as well as the rights of individuals in connection with the collection and use of such data. If you have any questions or comments, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Scope of information
In this clause FABRIC WORLD SP. Z O.O. informs about all forms of use of personal data in the Polish in relation to natural persons who are:
- suppliers or contractors of FABRIC WORLD SP. Z O.O.
- subcontractors of FABRIC WORLD SP’s suppliers or contractors. Z O.O.
- partners, employees, legal representatives, agents, representatives of suppliers, contractors or their subcontractors, other persons whose data we process for the purpose of issuing or executing invoices in cooperation with suppliers or contractors (collectively, “You” or “Contractors”).
- Types of personal data processed
Data provided by Contractors
In connection with the cooperation between you and FABRIC WORLD SP. O.O., which may consist in particular in the provision by you or the organization represented by you of services or the supply of goods to FABRIC WORLD SP. O.O. or cooperation by intermediaries, we may process personal data provided by you, such as:
- name, company, business address and mailing addresses,
- numbers held in the relevant registers (e.g. VAT number or REGON number, Social Security number),
- Contact information, such as your email address or phone or fax number,
- the position you occupy within your organisation or function,
- the powers held,
- bank account number.
If you enter into a contract directly between you and FABRIC WORLD SP. Z O.O., providing the data specified above is voluntary, but necessary for the purpose of concluding the contract and handling cooperation between you and FABRIC WORLD SP. O.O. . This also applies to the situation where FABRIC WORLD SP. O.O. regularly or once order goods or services from you.
In the event that you do not conclude a contract directly with FABRIC WORLD SP. Z O.O., providing personal data may be your official duty or may be necessary for the conclusion of a contract between you and a third party (e.g. when you are a subcontractor of the Contractor). The consequence of not provide data is the inability of FABRIC WORLD SP to perform the above actions. O.O. (for example, failure to provide data may result in inability to process or issue an invoice).
The contact details of the Contractors indicated in points (a) to (f) will be processed by FABRIC WORLD SP. Z O.O. as the data controller for the purpose of creating the Contractor Database.
Data collected from other sources
We may collect your personal data from publicly available sources, such as ceidg or krs business registers, in order to verify the information you provide. In this case, the scope of the data processed will be limited to data available to the public in the relevant registers.
We may also collect your personal data from entities where you are employed or represented. The scope of the data processed in this case will include the information necessary to handle cooperation and contact with the Contractor, e.g. information about the termination of your employment with the entity or the change of contact details.
We may also collect personal data of contractors’ subcontractors from contractors who have provided FABRIC WORLD SP. Z O.O. such data in order to support cooperation between the Contractor and FABRIC WORLD SP. Z O.O.
- Legal bases, purposes and periods of data processing
Legal basis for data processing
We process personal data only if:
- processing is necessary to fulfil contractual obligations to you if you are or will be a party to a contract concluded with FABRIC WORLD SP. O.O. or to take certain pre-contractual steps, e.g. preparing a draft contract (Article 6(1)(b.b GDPR);
- processing is necessary in order to comply with fabric world sp’s legal obligations. O.O. or expressly requires a legal provision (Article 6(1)(b.c GDPR) – in respect of personal data contained in documents subject to legal archiving;
- processing is necessary for the legitimate interests of FABRIC WORLD SP. O.O. or a third party and does not unduly affect your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms (Article 6(1)(f) GDPR). When processing personal data on this basis, we always strive to strike a balance between our legitimate interest and your privacy
Legitimate interests are:
- enabling FABRIC WORLD SP. contact with contractors and the operation of the contract;
- the use of contractors’ contact details within the Contractor Database;
- prevention of fraud and criminal activity;
- determination or investigation by FABRIC WORLD SP. O.O. cooperating with the Contractor of civil claims in the course of its activities, as well as defense against such claims;
- verification of the Contractor’s credibility;
- verification of Contractors in public registers.
Data processing periods set for each purpose
Personal data are processed only for a specific purpose and to the extent necessary for its achievement and for as long as necessary. Below are the main objectives pursued by FABRIC WORLD SP. O.O. through the processing of personal data and the periods during which it processes:
- obligations under the contract – the duration of the contract between the Contractor and FABRIC WORLD SP. O.O.;
- keeping records for the purpose of demonstrating compliance with legal obligations, in particular the Accounting Act and the Act – Tax Code – period specified in the relevant legislation. As a general rule, these are 5-year periods, calculated from the end of the calendar year in which the event occurred (e.g. issuing an invoice);
- for the purposes of the determination or investigation by FABRIC WORLD SP. O.O. civil claims in the course of their activities, as well as the defense against such claims – for the relevant limitation periods of such claims, ie. as a general rule, not more than 3 years after the event resulting in the claim.
- Transfer of personal data to other recipients
The data may be transferred to the following recipients:
- processors of personal data on behalf of FABRIC WORLD SP. O.O., among others, such as:
- entities providing IT support services relating to IT systems or tools for the processing of personal data or similar services,
Such entities do not decide for themselves how to process your personal data. The processing of personal data by them takes place only to the extent that it is necessary for the conduct of business by FABRIC WORLD SP. o.o. and will not go beyond the scope of the objectives set out in paragraph 1. 4. FABRIC WORLD SP. Z O.O. has the right to carry out inspection activities.
- (b) other controllers of personal data, including:
- courier or postal service providers,
- advisory entities, law firms,
- other Counterparties or subcontractors involved in the performance of the contract
- (c) other entities within the Contractor or subcontractor.
Data transfer outside the European Economic Area
Your personal data will not be transferred outside the European Economic Area.
- Your rights and use
Each person has the right to access his/her personal data processed by FABRIC WORLD SP. O.O. . If you believe that any information about you is incorrect or incomplete, please request that it be corrected as set out in section 6.2 below. Studio4U Piotr Piechota will promptly correct such information.
In addition, you have the right to:
- withdrawal of your consent in the event that FABRIC WORLD SP. O.O. will obtain such consent to the processing of personal data (with the caveat that this withdrawal will not violate the lawfulness of the data processing carried out before the withdrawal);
- request the erasure of your personal data in cases defined by the GDPR;
- request restriction of the processing of your personal data in cases specified by the GDPR;
- object, for reasons related to your particular situation, to the processing of your personal data if such processing is carried out for the purpose of pursuing the public interest or legitimate interests of FABRIC WORLD SP. O.O. or a third party;
- transfer of data.
FABRIC WORLD SP. Z O.O. will verify your requests, requests or objections in accordance with applicable data protection laws. However, it should be borne in mind that these rights are not absolute; exceptions to their application.
In response to your request FABRIC WORLD SP. Z O.O. may ask you to verify your identity or provide information that will help Studio4U Piotr Piechota better understand the situation. FABRIC WORLD SP. Z O.O. will use its best endea suing you to explain your decision if your requests are not met.
Exercising your rights
To exercise the above rights, please send an e-mail to: email@example.com or send a written application to the mailing address i.e. FABRIC WORLD SP. Z O.O. , ul. 11 November 99, 32-440 Sułkowice with a note – “Data protection – contractors”.
If you learn about illegal processing by FABRIC WORLD SP. Z O.O. of your personal data, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority competent for the protection of personal data, i.e. the data protection authority. President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
In order to keep your personal information up to date and accurate, we may periodically ask you to review and confirm the personal information we hold about you or to inform us of any changes to that personal information (such as changing your email address).
We encourage you to regularly check the accuracy, timeliness and completeness of the personal data processed.