- This document governs the operation of the online store (hereinafter: the Store) and the conclusion of contracts for the sale of goods through the Store.
- The object of the Store’s activity is the sale of fabrics, decorative pillows, etc. All products available in the Store are brand new.
- Whenever these Terms and Conditions mention:
Sellers – this means FABRIC WORLD SP. Z O.O. , ul. 11 Listopada 99,
32-440 Sułkowice, NIP 6812084154
Store – this means the online store located at the address www.fabricworld.eu through which you can purchase the Seller’s goods,
Goods – this means all products sold online and offline through the Store,
Buyers – this means adult natural persons with full legal capacity, as well as legal persons and organizational units without legal personality to which the Civil Code confers legal capacity.
Consumer – this means a natural person carrying out a legal act with a trader which is not directly connected with his economic or professional activity, in accordance with Article 11(1) of Directive 91/414/EEC. 221 of the Civil Code.
- In order to perform contracts concluded through the Store, contact between the Seller and the Buyer will take place by e-mail, telephone or through the contact forms on the website of www.fabricworld.eu
- The Buyer may contact the Seller by post to the following mailing address: ul. 11 November 99, 32-440 Sułkowice, to the following e-mail address: email@example.com, by phone at: 692415929 or by using the contact details located in the Contact us tab on the www.fabricworld.eu
- The seller declares that he is a VAT payer.
§2 General Terms and Conditions of Use of the Store
- The Store’s offer is valid only in the European Union. All agreements concluded through the Store are concluded only in Polish.
- Registration in the Store is necessary to make purchases of goods online through the Store.
- All prices quoted in the Store are expressed in Polish Zloty (PLN) and include goods and services tax (VAT) at the rate determined in accordance with the current regulations.
- The information about the goods provided on the Store’s website, in particular such as their descriptions, technical and performance parameters and prices, constitutes only an invitation to conclude a contract within the meaning of Art. 71 of the Civil Code.
- The seller reserves that for technological reasons differences in color tones are allowed. In addition, the colors on the monitor screen may differ slightly from the original color scheme of the fabrics due to the different types of monitors and their calibrating. All types of fabrics indicated on the Store’s website are given in centimeters, with a tolerance of about +/- 5cm.
- Placing an order through the Store is tantamount to authorizing the Seller to issue a receipt or invoice without the need to obtain the Buyer’s signature.
§3 Procurement rules
- There are three different ways to place an order for goods offered in the Store:
– online – through the Store at: www.fabricworld.eu
– by e-mail to the address of firstname.lastname@example.org,
- The condition for the execution of the order is the correct completion of the order form, located on the Store’s website, with all required (marked with *) data of the Buyer, including name, address, correspondence, as well as delivery address, telephone number and e-mail address. The need to provide the above data of the Buyer also applies to orders placed by e-mail or by phone.
- The order placed by the Buyer requires confirmation of its acceptance by the Seller. The Seller confirms acceptance of the order by e-mail to the e-mail address provided by the Buyer up to 24 hours after its submission.
- The Buyer may make changes to the order or cancel it until the seller confirms that the order has been accepted for execution.
- If it is not possible to confirm the order due to the Buyer’s fault, in particular due to incorrect contact details provided by the Buyer (e.g. telephone number or e-mail address), the order will be cancelled within 3 working days.
- Placing an order with the obligation to pay is binding and obliges the Buyer to pick up the goods and pay for the goods delivered to him.
§4 Lead time
- In the interests of customer satisfaction, the Seller will make every effort to ensure that the Store’s offer is updated on an ongoing basis and the goods in the Store’s offer are available.
- The lead time of the order is strictly specified in the offer and ranges from 48 hours to 72 hours from the moment of posting the amount in the Seller’s account, and in case of payment of the cash on delivery fee, from the moment of confirmation of acceptance of the order to the execution by the Seller.
- In the case of goods that are not in the Seller’s warehouse, their delivery date may be extended to 3 working days, depending on the time of delivery of these goods by suppliers, which the Buyer will be informed by e-mail.
- If the delivery of the goods ordered by the Buyer requires more than 3 working days, the Buyer will be informed about this fact and about the planned delivery date, by e-mail to the e-mail address indicated by the Buyer.
- The goods offered through the Store are delivered throughout the Polish.
- The Courier delivers the ordered goods to the address indicated by the Buyer in the form.
- The shipment should be delivered to the Buyer the next business day after the day on which it was shipped by the Seller.
- If the Buyer has chosen a transfer to the account as a form of payment, the goods will be sent only after the Buyer’s deposit has been credited to the Seller’s account.
- Note! If the courier company chooses the delivery option, the delivery of the goods does not include the delivery of the goods to the place of destination, so it is necessary to ensure that there are enough persons to bring the goods to their destination.
§6 Payment methods
When purchasing goods in the Store, the Buyer has the right to choose a payment method from among the available options:
1. cash on delivery – the payment fee is in cash to the courier on receipt of the goods.
2. transfer to the specified account number
3. Settlements of payment card and e-transfer transactions shall be carried out Dotpay.pl or Przelewy24.pl
- The Seller is liable to the Buyer for physical and legal defects of the sold goods under the conditions specified in the provisions of the Civil Code, in particular In Art. Article 556 and Article 556 shall apply mutatis mutan 5561 – 5563 k.c.
- If the goods sold through the Store have defects, the Buyer has the right to lodge a complaint with the Seller. The complaints are not subject to defects resulting from improper use of the goods by the Buyer.
- The buyer may make a complaint:
a) when completing the complaint form, you must provide full details of the defective product (fill in all fields of the form),
b) in person at the Seller’s company at: ul. 11 November 99, 32-440 Sułkowice,
c) by mail to the mailing address of the Seller: ul. 11 November 99, 32-440 Sułkowice
- The complaint should include: the Buyer’s details (name, surname, address enabling contact with the Buyer), an indication of the advertised goods and the date of its receipt and a description of the objections raised. If the data provided in the complaint is insufficient or needs to be supplemented by the Seller, before recognizing the complaint, he will ask the Buyer to complete the complaint to the extent indicated. Attaching a copy of a receipt or invoice to your complaint will make it easier to recognize.
- The deadline for recognizing the complaint is 14 days from the date of its receipt by the Seller in the correct form. The response to the complaint is sent by post to the address provided by the Buyer, and in case of providing an e-mail address as an address for correspondence, by e-mail.
- If the Buyer who is a consumer has requested the replacement of the goods with a new one or the removal of the defect of the goods, or has made a declaration of price reduction, specifying the amount by which the price is to be reduced and the Seller has not responded to this request within 14 days, it shall be deemed justified.
- In the event that the goods purchased through the Store have a defect, the Buyer may exercise the rights provided for in the provisions of the Civil Code regarding the warranty for defects contained in the provisions of Art. 556 – 576 of the Civil Code. The Seller is liable under the warranty for the physical defect of the goods, if the defect was found within one year from the date of delivery of the goods to the Buyer.
- In the event that the Seller has accepted the Buyer’s complaint and the goods are to be repaired or replaced with a new one, the goods must be packed as far as possible together with the full additional equipment that the Buyer received at the time of purchase. After packing the goods, you must notify the Seller so that he can order a courier in order to collect the goods from the Buyer.
- The Buyer’s claim for removal of the defect or replacement of the goods shall expire at the end of the year from the date of the defect. If the Buyer is a consumer, the limitation period may not end before the expiry of two years from the date of delivery of the goods to the Buyer.
- The Seller shall not be liable for damages caused by mistakes made by the Buyer when placing an order, as well as for an unjustified refusal to take back the goods. In such a situation, the costs associated with the re-shipment of the goods shall be borne by the Buyer.
- The Seller informs that the Buyer who is a Consumer has the right to ask the Municipal (district) consumer ombudsman for assistance in handling the Buyer’s complaint.
- In the event of an unjustified complaint, any costs associated with its handling (cost of getting to the customer, employee time, expertise, research, appointment of experts, etc.) will be transferred to the claimant.
When receiving the goods, please check that the shipment or its packaging does not have visible damage. If any damage is found, please draw up a complaint report in the presence of a courier. This will greatly facilitate the subsequent redress of claims by the Seller from the courier company.
- All goods sold through the Store are covered by the Seller’s 12-month quality guarantee. The warranty period is calculated from the date of delivery of the goods to the Buyer.
- If during the warranty period physical defects of the goods are revealed, the Seller undertakes to repair the goods or replace the goods with a new one within 21 working days from the date of notification of the defect by the Buyer. It is up to the Seller to choose how to correct the defect.
- In the event that, in the Seller’s opinion, repair of the goods or replacement with a new one is impossible or would require excessive costs, the Seller shall reimburse the Buyer the price paid for the goods.
- If the Buyer reports a defect in the goods under the warranty, the Seller will take the goods at his own expense or repair the goods in the place where the goods are located. The choice of how to remove the defect and the place of repair is made by the Seller.
- Notification of a physical defect in the goods under warranty must be made within 14 days of detection of the defect. The application must be made using the complaint form, in writing to the seller’s mailing address, indicated in the preliminary these Terms and Conditions, or in person at the Seller’s address. The application should contain the Buyer’s details (name, address, contact number), proof of purchase of the goods from the Seller, a description of the objections raised and an indication that the Buyer makes a declaration under the warranty.
- The seller’s guarantee of the goods does not in any way exclude, limit or suspend the Buyer’s rights under the warranty regulations for defects in the sold item.
- The warranty liability covers only defects arising from the reasons inherent in the goods sold.
§9 Withdrawal from the contract
- In accordance with Article 2(10) of the basic 27 of the Act of 30 May 2014. on consumer rights (Journal of Laws 2014 item 827) A consumer who has concluded a contract at a distance or off-premises may, within 14 days, withdraw from it without giving any reason, except for the direct costs of returning the seller’s belongings indicated in paragraph 1. 9 of this paragraph and the costs referred to in paragraph 1. 7 of this paragraph.
- The period for withdrawal from the contract begins from the date of delivery of the goods to the Buyer or to a third party designated by him, and in the case of a contract that includes many goods that are delivered separately, in batches or in parts , from the acquisition by the Buyer (or a third party indicated by him) of the last product, lot or part.
- The buyer who is a consumer may withdraw from the contract by making a declaration of withdrawal from the contract to the Seller. The declaration may be made using the form set out in Annex 2 to the Act of 30 May 2014. consumer rights or using a model made available by the Seller, annex 1 to these Terms and Conditions.
- In order to retain your right of withdrawal, it is sufficient to send a declaration of withdrawal before the expiry of the period. The statement can be sent to the Seller:
– by post to the mailing address: ul. 11 November 99, 32-440 Sułkowice,
– by e-mail to: email@example.com
- In the event of withdrawal from the contract under the above conditions, the Seller shall, no later than 14 days after receiving the Buyer’s declaration of withdrawal from the contract, refund to the Buyer all payments made by him, subject to paragraphs 6 and 7 of this paragraph.
- If the Seller has not offered to collect the goods from the Buyer himself, he may withhold the refund of payments received from the Buyer until the goods are received back or the Buyer has provided proof of its return, which is which occurs first.
- If the Buyer has chosen a method of delivery other than the cheapest usual method offered by the Seller, the Seller is not obliged to reimburse the Buyer for the additional costs incurred by him.
- The Buyer is obliged to return the goods to the Seller no later than 14 days from the date on which he withdrew from the contract, unless the Seller has offered to collect the goods himself. In order to comply with the time limit, it is sufficient to return the goods before its expiry. Please pack the returned goods safely and write “RETURN” on the shipment in a prominent place.
- The direct costs of returning the goods are borne by the Buyer, and the amount of these costs depends on the dimensions of the returned goods. The amount of these costs is estimated at a maximum of about PLN 500.00.
- The refund to the Buyer shall be made using the same method of payment used by the Buyer, unless the Buyer expressly agrees to another method of return, which does not entail any costs for him.
- The Consumer shall not have the right to withdraw from a distance contract in respect of the contracts referred to in Article 10. Article 38 of the Consumer Rights Act, and in particular with regard to contracts:
1) in which the object of the service is a non-prefabricated item, produced to the specifications of the Consumer or to meet his individualized needs,
2) in which the subject of the service are things which, after delivery, by their nature, are inseparable from other things.
- The buyer is only responsible for the reduction in the value of the goods resulting from the use of it in a manner other than was necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
§10 Provision of electronic services
- The Store is administered by the Seller. All rights in the Store, its internet domain, name, graphic design, photos posted on the Store’s website, as well as any other materials on the Store’s website are the property of the Seller, and the Buyer may use them only in accordance with the Regulations and in accordance with the Act of 4 February 1994. copyright and related rights.
- Electronic services are provided through the Store, enabling you to view and play the contents of the Store and place orders for Goods, as well as the service of the newsletter. The use of the afore called services is free of charge.
- The Newsletter is a service provided electronically by sending the Buyer periodic information about current promotions and Goods available in the Store. The Newsletter is sent in the form of an electronic letter, only with the buyer’s consent, to the e-mail address provided by the Buyer.
- The contract for the conclusion of services by electronic means is concluded as soon as:
– registration in the Store and acceptance of the Terms and Conditions by the Buyer – for Buyers registered in the Store,
– upon commencement of the Buyer’s use of the Store – for Buyers not registered in the Store,
– in the case of a newsletter service , as soon as the Buyer activates the newsletter subscription by ticking the box “Subscribe to the newsletter” in the registration form, as well as accepting the Terms and Conditions.
- Registering in the Store and creating an Account allows the Buyer to access certain functionalities of the Store inaccessible to unregistered customers, such as access to information about the history and details of orders placed, issued bills, discounts and notifications sent, and allows convenient updating of the Buyer’s data, provided during registration.
- The contract for the provision of electronic services is concluded for an indefinite period. The buyer has the right to terminate the contract without giving reasons, with immediate effect. For this purpose, the Buyer should cease using the Store. and if the Buyer has a registered account in the Store or use of the newsletter service, it is sufficient for the Buyer to send an e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org asking to stop sending the newsletter or deleting the Buyer’s account.
- The buyer’s termination of contracts for the provision of electronic services does not affect the validity of contracts for the purchase/sale of Goods concluded by the Buyer through the Store.
- The Seller informs that it is unacceptable for Buyers, through the Store, to post or provide unlawful content, in particular content prohibited by law, including infringing personal and other rights of third parties, or to take any action by Buyers that could destabilize or interfere with the Operation of the Store or impede access to the Seller’s Store or other Buyers.
- All complaints regarding services provided electronically and the functioning of the Store, as well as reports of violations of the Regulations should be reported to the following e-mail address: email@example.com or by letter to the Seller’s address: FABRIC WORLD SP. Z O.O., ul.11 November 99, 32-440 Sułkowice.
- The complaint will be recognized within 14 days from the date of receipt of the complaint. The response to the complaint will be sent to the address indicated by the complainant. If the data or information provided in the complaint needs to be completed, before the complaint is recognized, the Seller will ask the Buyer to complete the complaint to the extent indicated.
- The seller shall, as far as possible, ensure the protection of the transmitted digital content and data by applying technical and organizational measures to protect it from being acquired by unauthorized persons (e.g. SSL encryption, access passwords, anti-virus programs). However, the Seller indicates that the use of the Internet and services provided by electronic means carries the risk of entering the INFORMATION SYSTEM and the Buyer’s device with malware or unauthorized access to the Buyer’s data by third parties. In order to minimize these risks, the Buyer is obliged to protect his/her store account login and password and not to share them with third parties, and to apply appropriate technical safeguards, such as anti-virus software.
- The Seller is not responsible for disturbances in the operation of the Store caused by force majeure, failure of links or equipment not belonging to the Seller, as well as caused by unauthorized interference of Buyers.
- The Seller is not responsible for the temporary inability of Buyers to use the Store due to maintenance work, improvements or changes to the Store’s website. The Seller will, as far as possible, inform about the planned technical breaks and their duration, by posting appropriate messages on the Store’s website.
§11 Final provisions
- The Seller informs that in the event of any disputes related to the contract of sale of goods concluded through the Store, the Buyer, in addition to bringing an action before the general court, has the opportunity to use out-of-court means of redress. For this purpose, the Buyer may use:
a) The Permanent Amicable Consumer Court (the address details of the court can be found on page www.uokik.gov.pl), which adjudicate in civil law disputes and operates at the Provincial Inspectorates of Trade Inspection. That court hears disputes between consumers and traders where they arise from a sales or service contract concluded. The consent of both parties to the dispute is required for the case to be resolved.
b) mediation at the provincial inspectorates of trade inspection (address data can be found on page www.uokik.gov.pl) – mediation proceedings between the entrepreneur and the consumer are initiated at the request of the consumer or ex officio and is free of charge (except for possible costs of opinions commissioned to experts). This procedure seeks to settle the dispute amicably by presenting the parties to the agreement with the state of the matter and possible proposals for an amicable end to the dispute.
- The buyer also has the right to benefit from free advice provided by consumer organizations such as the Consumer Federation (www.federacja-konsumentów.org.pl) and the Association of Polish Consumers (www.konsumenci.org)
- These Terms and Conditions shall enter into force on 01 January 2016. and applies to all agreements concluded after its entry into force
- In matters not regulated by these Regulations, the provisions of the Civil Code (Journal of Laws 2014 item 121 as amended) and the provisions of the Act of 30 May 2014 apply. consumer rights (Journal of Laws 2014 item 827).
We kindly inform you that FABRIC WORLD SP. Z O.O. with its registered office at ul. 11 November 99 in Sułkowice processes the following range of your personal data;
– Name, e-mail address, contact telephone number and delivery address
shipment and, if necessary, the data needed to issue the invoice (company name,
tax identification number) – in the case of mail order sales.
– Name, surname, e-mail address, contact telephone number and possibly data
needed to issue an invoice (company name, TAX ID number) – in case of receipt of the
These data were collected as a result of civil and legal
(sale/purchase), requests for quotations or correspondence with our company as of
to carry out the above-called operation.
In light of the foregoing, we would like to inform you that:
- The administrator of your personal data (hereinafter: Administrator) is: FABRIC WORLD SP. Z O.O. , ul. 11 November 99,
32-440 Sułkowice, NIP 6812084154
- The Administrator can be contacted in writing, by traditional mail
to FABRIC WORLD SP. Z O.O. , ul. 11 November 99, 32-440 Sułkowice or by
- The Controller has appointed a Data Protection Officer who can be contacted
by post to FABRIC WORLD SP. Z O.O., ul. 11 November 99, 32-440 Sułkowice or by email: OFFICE@FABRICWORLD.EU
- Your personal data is processed on the basis of Art. Whereas article 6 (2) of Regulation (EEC) No In this way, the commission shall inform the Commission of the
The GDPR, i.e. based on the necessity of processing for purposes arising from the legal
legitimate interests pursued by the Administrator.
- The legitimate interests pursued by the company consist in offering
customers of upholstery fabrics and furniture items.
The Company does not share data with third parties unless additional information has been
arrangements with you. Processing of personal data for the purposes of
Ww. products are within the scope of Studio4U’s business activities
- Your personal data is processed manually and automatically for the purpose of
provide Studio4U customers with comprehensive business information within the framework of the
products, for the purpose of doing business in accordance with the
(accounting) as well as for statistical purposes.
- The controller processes your personal data to the extent that they are
made available by public sources – i.e. available on the website and the registers of
(KRS, REGON, etc.)
- In connection with the processing of your personal data, you have the right to
– request from the Administrator access to your personal data,
– request the Administrator to rectify your personal data,
– request the Administrator to delete your personal data,
– request the Controller to restrict the processing of your personal data,
– object to the processing of your personal data,
– the transfer of your personal data,
– lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
The above rights can be exercised by: e-mail contact at:
OFFICE@FABRICWORLD.EU or by post, by letter to FABRIC WORLD SP. Z O.O., ul. 11 November 99, 32-440 Sułkowice
Please also note that:
8. The Administrator shall make every effort to ensure all physical,
technical and organisational protection of personal data against accidental
intentional destruction, accidental loss, change, unauthorised disclosure,
use or access, in accordance with all applicable laws.